Appraiser Removal Policy
The following are examples of actions that facilitate the removal of an appraiser from the our approved vendor panel. The following list is intended to provide examples of actions which warrant removal, but is not intended to be exhaustive.
- USPAP Violation
- AIR/Dodd-Frank Violation
- Breach of the PBAMC Appraiser Service Agreement
- Breach of AIR Compliance Agreement
- Violation of State Certification/Licensing Standards
- Failure to Follow Product Specification Guidelines
- Assignment on Investor Ineligible Rosters
- Improper or Illegal Conduct During Property Inspection
- Failure to Keep or Renew Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Failure to Keep or Renew Required Licenses
- Unprofessional Conduct Related to Appraisal Assignment
Bona Fide and documented Administrative Failures
All information related to the removal of any appraiser is kept on filer. Per Dodd-Frank/Interagency regulations, prompt written notice of appraiser removal will be sent to the appraiser along with written evidence of the cause for removal.
Contact Us Today
Bucks County, PA
With over 25 years of experience in all facets of lending and real estate transactions, our goal is to provide mortgage lenders, credit unions, community banks and real estate professionals with a compliant, simple, easy and stress-free appraisal experience.