Two-to-Four Unit Residential Appraisal-1025
The Two-to-Four Unit Residential Appraisal-1025 Form is used to appraise two-to-four unit residential properties.
Description of Two-to-Four Unit Residential Appraisal-1025 Form:
The 1025 Report provides analysis of competitive listings, cost approach, an analysis of competitive rents, and a sales comparison analysis. Included in the attachments:
- Listings and sales utilized in the report
- Subject property photographs including a front, rear and street scene
- A completed operating income statement
- Photographs of the comparable rentals and comparable sales
- Location map detailing the locations of the subject and all rentals
- Appropriate certifications and limiting conditions
- A floor-plan sketch with exterior dimensions and gross living area calculations for each unit
Contact Us Today
Bucks County, PA
With over 25 years of experience in all facets of lending and real estate transactions, our goal is to provide mortgage lenders, credit unions, community banks and real estate professionals with a compliant, simple, easy and stress-free appraisal experience.